|Strawberries||$2.00||May 22 - Jun 15||Xtra large, tasteful with a solid red center|
|Blueberries||$2.75||June 1 - July 15||Xtra large, excel taste, easy picking from elevated plant pouches|
|Blackberries||$2.75||June 20 - Aug 31||XXtra large, solid black, trellised chest high, thorny/thornless|
|Raspberries||$3.00||June 20 - Aug 31||Large size, sweet delicate taste, trellised red/black varieties|
- Hours: Open daily from 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed Sunday
- Location: 6130 Little Union Road (State Rt 652), Taylorsville 40071
- Directions: If you are coming from the north (Louisville) on 31E (Bardstown Road) then take a left onto state route 48 at Highgrove. This leads you straight into Fairfield. If you are coming from the south (Bardstown) on 31E then take a right onto state route 509 then another right onto state route 48. When you reach Fairfield take a left onto state route 652 at the flashing yellow light. The farm is just a eighth mile from the light on the left. Signs are posted throughout Fairfield.
- Current Conditions: We are now closed for the 2017 picking season. See you around the last week in May, 2018 for strawberries.
- Phone: (502)507-1248
- Email us to be placed on our notification list at: email@example.com
- Weather Forecast
- Map to the farm